Tuesday 3 November 2009

hello and welcome

I've decided the best way to funnel all my ridiculously opinionated views on THAT PROGRAMME is to start a bloody blog. I hope you enjoy my comments, probably mostly rantings, but occasionally (i.e. when Louis does his 'special' clap, or when Olly does some more crotch thrusting) there will be a ray of light in my words.

As i am writing we have just passed 'Rock Week'. A very distressing time for me due to the slating poor Danyl had to endure. However by the end of the show Olly managed to brighten my mood with his steely performance and sheer manly-ness. I think he may be the definition of sexy.

I'm going to do a post on each of the more interesting (or not, ahem lloyd) contestents. I want to keep it short and snappy! And I'll try my hardest to keep my angry rants to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment